Saturday 8 December 2007

Packing for my jollies



Just a short blog today as im busy packing. Im off on my jollies for Christmas. I fly (in a plane) from Manchester on Wednesday evening 12th December. Im off to see my broo in Cape Town. Not seen him for such a long time so I guess there will be a few beers drunk. That`s one reason why I started this blog so I could update it while im away so all my friends can view it at there leisure. Hopefully I can add pictures of my adventures and if I im brave ill try and put a video or two on as well. Ive heard to day my good friend spanner (Geoff) is in hospital so my thoughts and best wishes go out to him and his family also wishing him a speedy recovery.

2 comments:

Black Purl said...

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Tell me ... are you the little fella in a green suit who's dancing around on the BridgeHouse Blog ? Could have sworn I saw you on 'Dancing with Elves' - Dance No. 3 !!

Merry Xmas